Author Topic: sup amigos  (Read 306 times)

Offline Star

sup amigos
« on: October 09, 2020, 03:30:20 AM »
heya! i'm star/orion, a new member of the website! i happened to hear about this new site through the grapevine and enjoy the concept. as of right now, i run BoB, another SMF website (maybe we can affiliate in the future!) so i'll be busier over there but i look forward to what y'all come up and roleplaying with you guys!

Venus

Re: sup amigos
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2020, 01:19:24 PM »
!! hello there, star!! it's a pleasure to meet you. i'm ghost, or bee, one of the two admins of the site. if you have any questions my dms are absolutely free.

as for affiliating in the future, that'd be awesome, absolutely!!

Offline Eskie

• administrator
  • 19000 stars
  • badges This user has submitted a fanfic! Go read their hard work! This user has been here since the first week of HM opening!
    • View profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2020, 01:48:23 PM »
hi star !! welcome to halfmoon, so happy you’re here. i’m esk, the other admin. feel more than welcome to come to me/us with any questions you may have :^)

we would love to be affiliates- we’re actually seeking them out right now! if you wanna discuss this further, dm one of us and we’ll get it set up <33

Offline snufkin

• 15300 stars
  • [ she/her ]
  • badges This user has submitted a fanfic! Go read their hard work! This user has been here since the first week of HM opening!
    • View profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2020, 08:37:56 PM »
Heyo !! Welcome to HM !!

My username on here is Snufkin, but you know me as Hoot KDBCMCN I know we talked about affiliates back when I was a staffer on Bearbones, so it's cool seeing you here, too !!
❀          Then everyone crept into his bed and, making a cozy nest for himself, pulled his blanket over his ears and thought of something nice. But Moomintroll sighed a little and said: "I'm afraid we shall waste an awful lot of time." "Don't worry," answered Snufkin, "we shall have wonderful dreams, and when we wake up it’ll be spring."                                                         ❀

Offline Star

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2020, 12:01:40 AM »
hey guys! thanks for all the kind welcomes. it's always nice to see within a new enviroment ofc. <333

also your names look very familiar from a 'certain site', especially eskie, hence why i came! glad to see some old friends roleplaying still too! also hey hoot! it's nice to see you here!! <3333

if you guys have discord, you can contact me at Star#0061 to talk about it if you want? or perhaps a site discord? if i can find it before you post again lmao

Offline Eskie

• administrator
  • 19000 stars
    • View profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2020, 12:36:49 AM »
aw, of course! we%u2019re all excited to have new faces around!

ooh, were you known as anything different from that... special site? ksjsk

i%u2019ll add you now! we don%u2019t have an official site discord in effort to cut back on cliques and boost site activity more, but we will revisit that later down the line when we have a bit of a good sized member base! :0

also,, your loki icon is winning me over ksjsks i already like you!

Venus

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2020, 09:24:47 PM »
i have changed my name a couple times throughout the years. on ff i was best known as sherrie or shizuka !!

ill add u on discord now! dont be alarmed, my name is venus there HDHD

Offline Star

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2020, 11:06:15 PM »
i was known as star on that site! mostly for characters named fragilepast/archipelagoisland/fernando but toyhouse has a few other listed too!! i def remember eskie and i recognize shizuka!

also yeah, that'd be great! i just saw ghostie added me so it'd be lovely to talk to you guys too! <333 also ghostie i didnt see your message before i added you so i was like 'who tf is venus'

yessss loki is the best