Author Topic: hi guys!  (Read 317 times)

Offline petrichor

• 1800 stars
  • ( she/her )
    • View profile
    • Awards
hi guys!
« on: October 09, 2020, 08:28:32 PM »
hey folks, i heard about this site through the grapevine and i was interested in checking it out! i'm not entirely sure what's going on, but i really like the concept from what i've seen so far, and the site looks really nice
it's def not my first time rping, but my first time going into it in a long time without knowing anyone first, so i'm excited to chat with you guys and just poke around a little bit

Offline snufkin

• 15300 stars
  • [ she/her ]
  • badges This user has submitted a fanfic! Go read their hard work! This user has been here since the first week of HM opening!
    • View profile
    • Awards
Re: hi guys!
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2020, 08:36:41 PM »
Hey, welcome to HM !!

Okay Imma admit it right off the bat: your name is ringing like 500+ bells to me, but I cannot for the life of me remember why KDJCKCNVK were you on FeralFront? Or Bearbones? I went by Hootowls on both sites :^0
❀          Then everyone crept into his bed and, making a cozy nest for himself, pulled his blanket over his ears and thought of something nice. But Moomintroll sighed a little and said: "I'm afraid we shall waste an awful lot of time." "Don't worry," answered Snufkin, "we shall have wonderful dreams, and when we wake up it’ll be spring."                                                         ❀

Venus

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2020, 08:42:50 PM »
hey there! i'm glad you've decided to join us, im excited to see your creations heehee. i'm ghost, or bee, one of the admins here. please, do feel free to ask any questions you may have as my dms are open<3

welcome to half moon im excited to write with u

Offline petrichor

• 1800 stars
  • ( she/her )
    • View profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2020, 08:44:26 PM »
thank you both so much! i'm excited to look into things around here and just vibe!!
i was on ff but not under the same name! i think i looked at bearbones lovingly from a distance but never actually got around to playing any characters there kfjdhvdsj
i go by vaud on ff, but i'm wrapping up the plot for just one more character before i'm gone bc i'm. not enjoying it there anymore! i vaguely remember the name hootowls though!! that sounds highkey familiar hmmm

Offline Eskie

• administrator
  • 19000 stars
  • badges This user has submitted a fanfic! Go read their hard work! This user has been here since the first week of HM opening!
    • View profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2020, 08:51:14 PM »
heyo !! welcome to halfmoon- so happy you decided to check us out! your name does sound super familiar- and so does vaud. i feel like we were likely around ff at the same time- what characters did you rp? :0

if you have any questions or if you%u2019d like to plot, i%u2019d love to! just shoot me a pm <33

Offline petrichor

• 1800 stars
  • ( she/her )
    • View profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2020, 08:56:56 PM »
i know i played a kid of wolfsbane and sylmae is the insignia/noblelands a few years ago??? from the litter based on the 7 vices and virtues or smth!
i think my biggest character would be constellationdreamer who led shadowclan in like 2014/2015, but mostly i just vibed

also quick q: is there a way to save post templates, or do you just have to copy/paste for every new post?

Offline Eskie

• administrator
  • 19000 stars
    • View profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2020, 09:01:53 PM »
ooh, that makes sense now !! funny story i recently found sylmae’s rper again and she’s still active so i wanna nab her so we can rp again hehe. that’s so cool- small world n all that. i think i remember constellation as well- the name is super familiar.

so you can save as a draft and do it that way, but honestly i’m not a big fan of that. i actually made a request a week or so ago for someone to custom code us a template saving mod, so fingers crossed we get a hit on that! it’s definitely a priority for us, regardless!

Offline petrichor

• 1800 stars
  • ( she/her )
    • View profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2020, 09:07:00 PM »
yeah!! doccy returned recently and i was super excited to see her! she even brought sylmae back, so it was super fun to just chill and rp together again. i know con was never like. suuuper into inter-clan politics and i was also pretty young when i played her, so i wouldn't be surprised if she's faded away lmao. tbh good for her

okay! that makes sense to me, and i do hope we can start saving templates in the future! copy and pasting isn't that big of a deal to me, i was just making sure i didn't miss anything obvious !!

Offline Eskie

• administrator
  • 19000 stars
    • View profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2020, 09:09:01 PM »
yess! i messaged her on skype and on ff so hopefully we can all rp together like old times, aww! ooh, yeah- still, the name is def familiar esp as a leader, regardless.

yeah, for sure !! it would definitely be nice to just have them there, so i’m hoping we can get that soon enough :^)

Offline Star

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2020, 12:02:48 AM »
i remember those character names you mentioned, especially constellationdreamer!
 welcome to the site, petri! <333