Author Topic: surprise surprise  (Read 282 times)

Offline Verdigris

• Trebuchet MS Kid
  • 1900 stars
  • we're halfway to the end already
  • badges This user has been here since the first week of HM opening!
    • View profile
    • Awards
surprise surprise
« on: October 11, 2020, 01:58:00 PM »
  insert super aesthetic intro here

I'm Verdigris (she/her), but feel free to call me Verdi/u-sub/submarine/whatever you feel like, really
  I'm a certified nerd- my skills include rambling about Dungeons and Dragons, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Among Us and other indie games, the artist Aviators, and just about anything else you can think of
  hope to see you all around ^^
it me

Offline snufkin

• 15300 stars
  • [ she/her ]
  • badges This user has submitted a fanfic! Go read their hard work! This user has been here since the first week of HM opening!
    • View profile
    • Awards
Re: surprise surprise
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2020, 02:28:30 PM »
Hey hey !! Welcome to HM !!

AMONG US IS SO FUN DKFNFMMV what's your go-to skin and accessory?
❀          Then everyone crept into his bed and, making a cozy nest for himself, pulled his blanket over his ears and thought of something nice. But Moomintroll sighed a little and said: "I'm afraid we shall waste an awful lot of time." "Don't worry," answered Snufkin, "we shall have wonderful dreams, and when we wake up it’ll be spring."                                                         ❀

Offline Verdigris

• Trebuchet MS Kid
  • 1900 stars
    • View profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2020, 02:31:22 PM »
  eyyy, thanks- glad to be here ^^

I like to go for any of the green colors that are available (my preference is for dark green), the ski goggles, and the military suit (mostly because it's also green)
  if you hadn't noticed from my username already, I really like green
  I haven't bought any pets yet, but might consider getting some at some point
it me

Offline vix.

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2020, 02:39:33 PM »
hey it's nice to meet u ^^

among us is great, but my I eyed the full metal alchemist. I just started that today, as my friend and I started watching it as it was recommended to me ! im excited about it.
life's a bitch, and then you keep living

Offline snufkin

• 15300 stars
  • [ she/her ]
  • badges This user has submitted a fanfic! Go read their hard work! This user has been here since the first week of HM opening!
    • View profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2020, 02:48:09 PM »
Honestly green is a very good color so I don't blame you in the slightest MDBCMFNCN I always go for brown so I can snatch the bear ears, but if brown isn't available I go orange and get the little sprout hat thing

I've heard a lotta good things about FMA !! I've never seen it tho
❀          Then everyone crept into his bed and, making a cozy nest for himself, pulled his blanket over his ears and thought of something nice. But Moomintroll sighed a little and said: "I'm afraid we shall waste an awful lot of time." "Don't worry," answered Snufkin, "we shall have wonderful dreams, and when we wake up it’ll be spring."                                                         ❀

Offline Verdigris

• Trebuchet MS Kid
  • 1900 stars
    • View profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2020, 02:51:09 PM »
  nice to meet you too!
  & yes, I highly recommend FMA- it's one of exactly two animes I've ever watched to completion in spite of my short attention span, it's that good
  let me know how it goes!

& yes, brown bear and carrot are excellent looks c:
it me

Offline Star

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2020, 08:17:32 PM »
hey verdi!! welcome to the site <3