Author Topic: what Star Wars role is your charrie & what color is their lightsaber ??  (Read 159 times)

Offline snufkin

• 15300 stars
  • [ she/her ]
  • badges This user has submitted a fanfic! Go read their hard work! This user has been here since the first week of HM opening!
    • View profile
    • Awards
Yes yes title; here's an article with the lightsaber colors and meanings

Brendan would be a Jedi I think, because idk what else he'd be? Imma be real I still haven't seen the movies in their entirety, only two of them, but ya know. And then for color, probs just green...?
❀          Then everyone crept into his bed and, making a cozy nest for himself, pulled his blanket over his ears and thought of something nice. But Moomintroll sighed a little and said: "I'm afraid we shall waste an awful lot of time." "Don't worry," answered Snufkin, "we shall have wonderful dreams, and when we wake up it’ll be spring."                                                         ❀

Offline noccy

• resident ghost nonbinary
  • community assistant
  • 3200 stars
  • they/them
    • View profile
    • Awards
Re: what Star Wars role is your charrie & what color is their lightsaber ??
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2020, 12:11:38 PM »
Idk what he would role wise but I could see Harris with an orange lightsaber?

For Jens I see her as a bounty hunter perhaps? She gives me Han Solo energy a bit
But either way I don’t seen Jens with a lightsaber
im here to poke around cause I really like supernatural stuff.
feel free to dm me on discord: nocturnalfaery#0750

Offline snufkin

• 15300 stars
  • [ she/her ]
  • badges This user has submitted a fanfic! Go read their hard work! This user has been here since the first week of HM opening!
    • View profile
    • Awards
Re: what Star Wars role is your charrie & what color is their lightsaber ??
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2020, 11:41:53 PM »
OOOOOOOOOOOOO ME LIKEY
❀          Then everyone crept into his bed and, making a cozy nest for himself, pulled his blanket over his ears and thought of something nice. But Moomintroll sighed a little and said: "I'm afraid we shall waste an awful lot of time." "Don't worry," answered Snufkin, "we shall have wonderful dreams, and when we wake up it’ll be spring."                                                         ❀